AMAZING KIDS - 5 YEAR OLD BABY GIRL READ OVER 1000 BOOKS

          (Daliyah Marie Arana)

Daliyah Marie Arana from Gainesville, Georgia, USA, 5 year old girl, read more than 1000 books before she entered Kindeaargarten. Her love of reading books caught the attention of the Library Congress, and there she was invited to serve as a Guest Librarian in January 2017. "I read to my 5 month old baby brother, Demetrio every day because I want him to learn to read before the age of 2!" says Arana. She also said, "I want to work with my mom to make my school the best group of leaders in Georgia!"

(Indebted to mentalfloss.com)

K V George
kvgeorgein@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POVERTY LEVEL OF INDIA - A COMPARISON BETWEEN INDIAN REPORT AND UNDP REPORT

ESTIMATED PRICES OF SELECTED ITEMS IN THE YEAR 2100

ENVIABLE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD