CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DEATH


Here are some celebrities who had close encounters with death god.
Sharon Stone
Sharon Stone is a renowned actress and HIV/AIDS awareness activist. This is what she revealed to The Sun. "I had my neck cut to a sixteenth of an inch from my jugular vein when I was 14 on a clothesline." Sharon said. She said she was once hit by an intense lightening. "I was at home, we had our own well. I was filling up the iron with water and I had my hand on the faucet. The well got hit by lightening and it came up through the water." She explained. "I was indoors and I got picked up and thrown across the kitchen and hit the refrigerator. Her mom immediately took her to hospital. In 2001 the actress also suffered by a massive heart attack, which took her years to recover from. "It is like, how I am going to die next time?" Sharon added. "Probably something super dramatic and nuts."
Elizabeth Taylor
One of the most renowned Hollywood actresses opened out her near death experience in the Oprah Winfrey show in 1992. She said this 30 years after the occurrence. She fell down with pneumonia and underwent surgery.  After the surgery she was pronounced dead by the doctor. She remained at that state for five minutes. After the recovery she claimed that she had an out of body experience, during which she saw her late husband Mike Todd, who told her, "It is not your time ... you have to fight to go back."

(Indebted to L'OFFICIEL, 04.05.21 by Carmenlucia and Tamara Jiji)


K V George


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POVERTY LEVEL OF INDIA - A COMPARISON BETWEEN INDIAN REPORT AND UNDP REPORT

ESTIMATED PRICES OF SELECTED ITEMS IN THE YEAR 2100

ENVIABLE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD