I AM THE KNOWLEDGE


According to Oxford Dictionary the meaning of the word knowledge is: 'Facts, information and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject', or awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation. Most people living today are spending a good share of their lives to acquire knowledge. Here comes a question. Does knowledge have any limit? The storage capacity of human brain has limit, but the knowledge as it is, is unlimited. Science says that the observable diameter of the universe is 93 billion light years. All knowledge man can reach is comprised here. Science says that the universe came up to the present gigantic state from a tiny particle. When that is the fact, all these unmeasurable knowledge was contained in that tiny particle. The sun, moon, stars and all life forms or the time , space and matter were came into existence from that tiny particle must be the Almighty God. If that God is within me, all knowledge is within me.

If I know myself I know everything. Because I am in everything. And that makes me reach the sun instantly.  I can remain in any amount of fire. I can go deep into the sea and remain there with large life beings. I can fly, I can swim and can jump over the mountains. 

I am the beginning and end of all knowledge. All knowledge are for me.

K V George 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POVERTY LEVEL OF INDIA - A COMPARISON BETWEEN INDIAN REPORT AND UNDP REPORT

ESTIMATED PRICES OF SELECTED ITEMS IN THE YEAR 2100

ENVIABLE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD