RETURN TO LIFE AFTER DEATH

Death is a certainty of life. All born shall die. No medicine and no science can save any life forms from death. Every human is believed to have three certain elements, physical body, life and soul. Some do not believe in the third element. Death takes place when life depart the body. Soon after life depart the body becomes motionless and begin to decompose. This is the way of the nature to  dispose off the body. Large amount of tiny creatures are formed within the body and eat out the flesh quite fast and leave the bones. It takes a short span of time for all humans whether king or soldier, big or small, famous or infamous, beautiful or ugly, fatty or lean to become uniform in shape; skeleton.

What happens after death? We shall look at some cases of return to life after death. What they said about the experience during the intermittent period between life and death are quoted below.

1. "I woke up in what looked like space but there weren't any stars or light. I wasn't floating so to speak, I was just there. I wasn't hot or cold, hungry or tired - just peaceful neutral kind of thing."

2. Schneidah was thrown from his motorbike while cruising at 50 mph and was medically dead when he was taken to hospital. As he lay in the road before the ambulance came, he recalls: "Just remember being on the pavement and things slowly going black and quite. When I opened my eyes I saw my brother squatting on the pavement next to me. This was odd because my brother died from an overdose several years ago. The only other thing I remember is glancing at his watch and saying something like, 'they will be here soon'.

3.In the aftermath of a motorbike accident, Rullknuf's breathing and pulse stopped. He recalls: "For me it was just a black out. No dreams, no visions, just nothing. I asked over ten times what happened and apparently I shall be happy to be alive today."

Dr Sam Parnia, Director of the Critical Care & Resuscitation Research Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at New York University Langone Medical Center, recently spoke to the New York Academy of Sciences about his resuscitation science research. "Death occurs when the heart stops beating. We call this death by cardiopulmonary criteria and it is how death is defined for more than 95 percent of people. A person stops breathing and their brain shuts down, causing all life processes to cease. More recently with the  birth of modern intensive care medicine and the ability to artificially keep people's hearts beating, doctors like myself can keep a patient's heart beating longer."


KV George
kvgeorgein@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POVERTY LEVEL OF INDIA - A COMPARISON BETWEEN INDIAN REPORT AND UNDP REPORT

ESTIMATED PRICES OF SELECTED ITEMS IN THE YEAR 2100

ENVIABLE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD