STAR SINGER JUDGEMENT BY SMT K S CHITRA



I am not a musician, but I love music. I have been listening Malayalam film and drama songs for over seventy years. During my career I lived in different parts of the country. I could attend many musical programmes and could listen to music of various languages. Now coming back to the subject. I have watched many musical competitions in different Malayalam TV Channels. I have seen many judges evaluating the songs sung by the competitors. There was nothing unusual in the comments by those judges. But what is being seen in the Star Singer programme in Asianet TV is totally different. The judgement made by Smt K S Chitra is absolutely astonishing. When she evaluate each performance in a few words, I just ask myself that how could one pick a song in such minute details, that too such amount of songs, quoting from all 74 musical terms, every spelling mistakes, each error of pronounciation etc. All these are done by her without hurting the contestant in any way. On the other hand she gives maximum encouragement to each singer. With the sole intention of evaluating the performance of each contestant with utmost sincerity, is also wholly impartial.

I have no further words to praise her. To the best of my knowledge, Smt K S Chitra is the best judge, evaluator and adjudicator for top level musical competitions in many languages in our country. I wish her best health and long life!

K V George 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POVERTY LEVEL OF INDIA - A COMPARISON BETWEEN INDIAN REPORT AND UNDP REPORT

ESTIMATED PRICES OF SELECTED ITEMS IN THE YEAR 2100

ENVIABLE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD